Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Intramurals

Alright so for the Fall semester I decided to get in touch with my younger self and join a intramural soccer team.  After practicing this past weekend and juggling the ball to help bring back the good ole days, things started to come back! Our team, the Rebels( My roommate, Jon, is from Vegas and for some odd reason likes the UNLV Rebels.) had our first game tonight and OWNED after a bumpy start. The final score was 4-1 in favor of us and by the end my skills weren't too bad although I could quickly feel the aches and pains of running around for 45 minutes.  Now that it's over I really am anxious to play our next game! I forgot how much I missed competitive soccer with real Referees and legit goals.  I will keep you posted on how we do throughout our short, but exciting season!

No comments:

Post a Comment